How To Stay Safe & Join Classes
Attendance is taken at the beginning of each class. Please make every effort to have your child at every class. Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class.
- Be on Time for class (but please not more than 15 minutes early).
- No gum chewing will be allowed during class.
- All students are expected to behave in an appropriate manner during class and while at the studio and all SLSD events. Severe discipline problems will be discussed with parents. Any continuous problem with discipline may result in dismissal from the class and or school.
- Contact Kim Stewart as soon as possible if your child is struggling in a class or if the class is not challenging enough. We may be able to put them in a class that better meets their abilities.
- Please call if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas. We encourage your feedback.
SNOW OR BAD WEATHER
Check out http://kdka.com/schoolclosings to see if dance classes are cancelled or check our website. Classes will be made up at a later date. Your instructor will notify you when your class will be made up.
MAKE UP LESSONS
If you miss a class contact Kim Stewart our Business Manager at 412-287-0515 to arrange a time to schedule a make up class.
TUITION & PAYMENT PLANS:
All tuition is for 28 weeks of dance (falls over a 34 week time frame – 4 weeks off for holidays, 1 week off for pictures, and 1 week off for snow), the costume for the recital per class, one group picture in the program book per class, one pair of tights per child, one program book per family, one recital T-shirt per child, and one DVD of the recital per family. The price is based on the number of class hours per week in which each student is enrolled.
The first tuition payment including tuition, registration and application fees should be paid at registration to guarantee placement. Payment is required for the entire session even if the student decides to quit dance mid-session.
Call Kim Stewart at 412-287-0515 for payment options and tuition.
A $25.00 (non-refundable) registration fee once in a life time per family is required for all new students to register. Registration is not considered complete and class space is not reserved until the tuition is paid.
An $8.00 per student or $14.00 per family application fee is due the beginning of each term.
TYPES OF PAYMENT:
Payments payable to SLSD can be in the form of Cash, Check, Money Order and Credit Card (Convenience fee of $6.00 will be applied to each credit card transaction other than tuition.)
Any balance on your account as of the 15th of each month a late fee of $5.00 will be applied to your account.
NON SUFFICIENT FUNDS (NSF) AND ACH RETURN OF MERCHANT ACTIVITY:
There will be a $35.00 fee for all NSF checks returned and any ACH returns of Merchant Activity.
Absolutely NO REFUNDS of tuition or allowances will be made for classes missed or discontinued, or for any absence of any reason.
All payments are to be made Payable to:
Sandra Lynn’s School of Dance
Attn: Kim Stewart
427 Longfellow Street
Vandergrift, PA 15690
Questions about your monthly statement or tuition should be directed to our Business Manager, Kim Stewart 412-287-0515